TitleMeersbrook Bowling Club, Sheffield
AdminHistoryThe first meeting of the Meersbrook Bowling Club took place in October 1874. One of the first acts of the committee was the purchase of land and the erection of a clubhouse. Three sub-committees of the main committee were established in June 1875 - Finance, House and Green. In 1884 the club became a limited company - Meersbrook Bowling Club Ltd. The company was still in existence in January 2007 and its registered offices were at 180 Shirebrook Road, Sheffield.
DescriptionA history of Meersbrook Bowling Club from 1874 to 1884 compiled by Eric Ashton 1974
Extent1 document
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024