RefNoMD8123
Alternative Reference number1981/120 and 1981/123
TitleCulf and Kay (Sheffield) Limited, Silver Turners, Victory Works, Trafalgar Street, (later Albert Works, Cambridge Street, Sheffield)
AdminHistoryCulf and Kay, Victory Works, Trafalgar Street, (later Albert Works, Cambridge Street), Sheffield manufactured condiment sets, cruets and flasks. The company was established in 1923. They also manufactured the 'Culfonia' brand of English pewter ware.

In 1932, Culf and Kay acquired the business of H. N. Hewitt and Company Limited, 18 Canning Street (later Armada Works), Sheffield manufacturers of dram flasks and sporting gun accessories. The company's property (including moulds, dies and furniture) along with the 'goodwill of the business' were sold off by auction on Wed 7 Dec 1932.

Culf and Kay Ltd are presently based at Mary Street, Sheffield supplying jewellery.
DescriptionDay books (MD8123/1)
Wages books (MD8123/2)
Stock inventories (MD8123/3)
Trade catalogues and price lists (MD8123/4)
Photographs (MD8123/5)
Records of H. N. Hewitt and Company (MD8123/6)
Date1923 - 1963
Extent20 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024