RefNoNHS3/6/3
TitleScott Road Hostel
AdminHistoryThe hostel, provided by Sheffield No 2 Hospital Management Committee, was redesignated in 1959 from the 'Girls' Hostel'. It had opened on 26 March 1942 at 71, 73, Scott Road, in premises previously occupied by the Fulwood Cottage Homes. There was accommodation for 14 female girls over the age of 15, most of whom worked out in the community.
Date1942 - 1983
Extent2 items
AccessStatusRestricted
AccessConditionsUnder the Data Protection Act patient records are subject access restrictions. For further information please refer to a member of staff.
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022