RefNoOD/127
TitleFaculty
Description<head>Scope and Content</head><p>The Bishop of Coventry and Lichfield to Stephen Offley, esquire and Richard Bagshaw, esquire, inhabitants and family men with lands and goods of great value; authorizing them to divide the old and ruined chancel or choir at the east end of the parish church of Norton, called Blyths Chancell or Clerks Chancell in two parts, that is the eastern part to Offley and the other to Bagshaw, and to use it as a burial place for themselves and families.</p>
Date23 Sep 1718
LanguageLatin
Latin
AccessStatusOpen
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024