RefNoPR100/12/3
Alternative Reference numberPR100/119
TitleParish Memoranda Book
DescriptionIncludes: map and survey of farm at Park Head belonging to Minister of Ecclesall Chapel, 1771 (pp.5-6); details of consecration of Ecclesall Chapel in 1789 (pp.7-8); sketch of 'the old chapel of Ecclesall which stood near Mr Fisher's house' (p.20); details of benefactions [1721 - 1825] (pp.22-23); list of subscribers for organ for Ecclesall Chapel, c. 1810 (pp.55-56); historical details including list of Ecclesall Church ministers [1622 - 1899] (pp.70-71); mortality rates for Ecclesall parish [1789 - 1825] extracted from parish registers (pp.74-77); copies of letters and minutes of some parish meetings, c. 1887 - c. 1918; details of parish boundaries, church property, benefactors, extracts from manuscripts and deeds relating to parish, etc.
Date1805 - c. 1918
Extent1 volume
AccessStatusOpen
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024