RefNoPR128
TitleRotherham, St Nicolas, Ryecroft, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryRyecroft St. Nicolas, a daughter church of Rawmarsh St. Mary, was built in 1926 as a mission church for Ryecroft and Sandhill. It was licensed for marriages in 1978, and until 1997 came within the parish of Rawmarsh with Parkgate, at which time a separate parish of St. Nicolas, Ryecroft was constituted. The parish lies within the Rotherham deanery in the Archdeaconry of Sheffield and Rotherham.
DescriptionRegisters:

Marriages, 1978-2006 (PR128/2)
Services, 1937-1971 (PR128/4)
Parochial Church Council, 1919-1929 (PR128/5)
Property and Income, 1948-1966 (PR128/6)
Miscellaneous, 1924 (PR128/7)
Date1919 - 2006
Extent14 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialRelated material at Sheffield Archives:

Rawmarsh St. Mary, Anglican Parish (PR80)

Various diocesan church faculties, 1991-1998. These detail changes made to Anglican church buildings (Dioc/Fac)

Pastoral measure creating new parish of Rawmarsh, St Nicholas, Ryecroft with map showing parish boundary, 1997 (Dioc/Misc acc. 1997/61 add1)
CustodialHistoryThese items were deposited with Sheffield Archives in [January 1983] and January 2008.
ArchNoteCatalogue created by Robin Wiltshire, April 2015.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024