RefNoPR166
TitleSheffield, William Temple, Manor Park, Joint Anglican and Methodist Parish
AdminHistoryWilliam Temple Church was built in 1957 and the congregation is joint Anglican and Methodist.

It is named after William Temple (15 October 1881 - 26 October 1944) who was a priest in the Church of England. He served as Bishop of Manchester (1921-29), Archbishop of York (1929-42), and Archbishop of Canterbury (1942-44).

The church is situated on Harborough Avenue and is the Dearnery of Attercliffe.
DescriptionRegisters:
Baptisms, 1957 - 1970
Marriages, 1957 - 1971
Banns, 1957 - 2004
Services, 1964 - 1989
Confirmations, 1955 - 1982

Other records (not listed):
Minutes of PCC Meetings, 1957 - 1964
Faculty for roof works, 1999
Licence for Marriages, 1957
Copy Sentence of Consecration, 1957
Licence to Use and Occupy premises, 1969
Minutes of Steering Committee, Mar - Apr 1982
Model Trust Deed - Manor Baptist Church, Sheffield
Date1955 - 2004
Extent10 items (registers only)
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024