RefNoPR21
TitleSheffield, St Bartholomew, Carbrook, Anglican Parish
AdminHistorySt Bartholomew, Carbrook, Anglican Parish was formed in 1874 (Order in Council 20 Oct 1874) out of Attercliffe and Darnall. A temporary iron building was used from 1872 until the parish church opened in 1891. In 1950 St Bartholomew's was united with Attercliffe parish. In 1967 the church closed and Attercliffe, Christ Church became the parish church of the united benefice of Attercliffe. St Bartholomew's was demolished in 1970.

The parish was part of the Attercliffe Deanery.
DescriptionRegisters:
Baptisms, 1874 - 1966
Marriages, 1891 - 1967
Services, 1959 - 1967

Other records (unlisted)
Date1874 - 1967
Extent20 items (registers only)
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialSee Attercliffe, Christ Church, Anglican Parish (PR28)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022