RefNoPR35
TitleSheffield, St Clement, Newhall, Attercliffe, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryThe parish of St Clement, Newhall, Attercliffe, was formed in 1907 out of St Thomas, Brightside, but it was preceded by a Mission Hall on a site in Sanderson Street which conducted services from 1886. The foundation stone of the church was laid on 28 June 1913 and the church was consecrated on 12 September 1914 by Dr Burrows, Bishop of Sheffield. The church closed in 1961 and the parish was united with Christ Church, Attercliffe.

The church was situated on Paget Street and was in the deanery of Attercliffe.
DescriptionRegisters:
Baptisms, 1886 - 1961 (PR35/1)
Marriages, 1914 - 1961 (PR35/2)
Confirmations, 1917-1960 (PR35/3)
Date1886 - 1961
Extent10 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialSee Brightside, St Thomas, Anglican Parish (PR 46) and Attercliffe, Christ Church, Anglican Parish (PR 28)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2023