RefNoPR47
TitleHarthill, All Hallows, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryThe ancient parish of Harthill is situated in the Laughton deanery, and All Hallows forms part of a 'cluster' group of churches incorporating Thorpe Salvin St. Peter, and Wales St. John. A church was first built in Harthill in the late-11th century. The building was enlarged in the twelfth and sixteenth centuries, and restored in the nineteenth century. The current church is Grade 1 listed.
DescriptionRegisters:

Composite, 1586/7 - 1812 (PR47/1)
Baptisms, 1813 - 1957 (PR47/2)
Marriages, 1754 - 2011 (PR47/3)
Burials, 1813 - 1957 (PR47/4)
Banns of Marriage, 1870 - 1945 (PR47/5)
Confirmations, 1879 - 1937 (PR47/6)
Communicants, 1787 - 1936 (PR47/7)


See paper list for details of records of Overseers of the Poor, parish constables, glebe, tithe, school, missionary society, maps, and other parish records.

Note the map of Harthill, 1720 (PR47/124) (available to view on www.picturesheffield.com (arc03267))


Other records (not listed):

Terriers, 1764 (with amendment 1771) and 1781, 1786, 1809, 1817, 1897, 1897 (revised 1932) and 1936;

Terrier and inventory, 1980 (Acc. 1980/89)
Date1586 - 2017
Extent34 items (registers only)
AccessStatusRestricted
AccessConditionsThese items are open to public inspection unless otherwise stated. Some registers are available on microfiche only.
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialRelated Material at Sheffield Archives:

For earlier registers, see Rotherham Minster (formerly All Saints) (PR87)

Diocese of Sheffield faculty files, from 1914 onwards (DIOC/FAC).
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022