RefNoPhC/425
TitleLease of a parcel of land in Sheffield at the junction of Waingate and Castle Street (plan on deed) and the Town Hall built on it site, 1 Dec 1865 (photocopy)
DescriptionThe Town Trustees to the mayor, alderman and burgesses of the borough of Sheffield.

For 500 years at an annual rent of 10s.

The mayor, alderman and burgesses covenants to keep the buildings in repair, make certain additions and extensions etc.
Date[1865]
Extent1 item
AccessStatusOpen
LevelItem
CustodialHistoryThis photocopy was transferred to Sheffield Archives from the City Council's Town Clerk in December 1972.
ArchNoteCatalogue retro-converted by Peter Evans, March 2021.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024