RefNoSY129/2
TitleMellowes and Co. Ltd., Glaziers, Corporation Street, Sheffield
AdminHistoryMellowes and Company Limited manufactured lead pipes, patent roof glazing, steel casements and sash windows. The company was formed in the early 1880s and is listed in the 1884 Kelly's Directory. They were based at 40 Corporation Street, Sheffield. The managing director during the 1920s and 1930s was Henry Arnold Mellowes. The company also owned the Crown Sash Works on Langsett Road. The company was still listed in trade directories for the early 1970s but it appears that it was no longer trading by 2008.
DescriptionCatalogues
Datec. 1930 - 1935
Extent3 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024