RefNoVWM/335
TitleExchange of a parcel of ground containing two roods now being part of the dam called Smithie's dam, and one swine stye, and also right to use a new way made by Rawson in place of an ancient way leading through Savile Hall field
DescriptionJohn Rawson of Dodworth, gentleman, to Sir Gervas Cutler (1641-1705) of Stainbrough.

In consideration of certain parcels granted to Rawson by Cutler in a former deed, for their mutual convenience.
Date14 Aug 1678
Extent1 item
AccessStatusOpen
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022