RefNoX945/2
TitleSheffield Friendlies Football League
DescriptionThe Sheffield Friendlies Football League was affiliated to the Sheffield and Hallamshire County Football Association. The league also later ran the annual A. J. Sanders Memorial Cup Competition named after a former chairman of the league.

The earliest minute book confirms how the Sheffield Friendlies Football League was inaugurated at a meeting of clubs held at the 'Exchange Restaurant' on 14 May 1908. The following clubs were at the inaugural meeting:

Attercliffe Wesleyan Reform
Broad Oaks (later to be called Ecclesall Church)
Burngreave Congregational
Heeley Church
Hillsborough and Wadsley Athletic
Pitsmoor Church
Ravenswood
Sandford Grove.
Date1908 - 1987
Extent10 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024